Our CKAN team can provide support and consultancy, including:
- consultancy / advice – on data portals, functionality and open data policy
- training / workshops – user workshops data publishers, and technical training for CKAN site maintainers and sysadmins
- custom development – for example, integrating with another service, development of new features, customisation of input forms and schemas, and branding
- support / upgrades – technical support for CKAN and upgrades to new versions
- bug fixing – quickly resolving any issues with your deployment
Support days can be bought in a package in advance to reduce the total cost. Longer projects and chunks of work can be negotiated at lower rates – please contact us for more information.
Do days expire?
Yes, they must be used within a year. Unused days will not roll over.
We operate during normal working hours (Monday to Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm UK Time). Work at weekends may be available, at the overtime rate of 1.5× the normal rate.
You will have access to a dedicated support mailing list, and depending on the size of the project, a project manager. We aim to respond to contact within 24 hours during weekdays. Work will then be allocated, planned and added to the queue.