Community Meeting: Friday 26 September 2014
The next CKAN Association Community meeting is planned for this Friday 26th September at 4pm London / 11am EDT.
One major proposed topic is the Roadmap but please suggest additional topics in the meeting doc or here on list.
To help us manage the meeting and get an idea of numbers if you intend to come please add yourself to the participants list in the meeting doc.
- When: Friday 26 Sepember 2014 – 4pm London (BST) / 11am US East Coast (EDT) / 5pm European (CET)
- Where: online (likely via WebEx or similar – link to come)
- Text chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ckan
- Chair: Jeanne Holm (GSA / Data.Gov)
- Meeting Doc: Google Doc here – please add your name if you plan to come!
- CKAN Roadmap
- Objectives and Priorities
- Communications and coordination
- Suggest topics here …