CKAN Association Steering Group
The Steering Group is a key part of the CKAN Association. It is made up of key stakeholders who have committed to oversee and steer the CKAN Association going forward.
The Steering Group is Chaired by Ashley Casovan and consists of five members:
You can contact the Steering Group via email at email@example.com.
The Steering Group members are also on the general discussion group.
The Steering Group will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing finances and membership
- Overseeing activity of other groups such as the technical group
- Overseeing any administrative and legal aspects of the Association’s activities
Meetings and Communication
The Steering Group meet weekly via video conference. They use a dedicated mailing list for discussion between meetings.
- RT @ReadDavid : CKAN DataStore made ⏩faster⏩ in new CKAN 2.7 release http://t.co/dgpVdMmX2O @CKANproject 1 week ago
- RT @link_digital : GovHack a hit in every state and territory http://t.co/9TAYppH3XJ And, we had a great year keeping the data flowing via… 2 weeks ago
- Great to see open data, CKAN and Drupal combined in a hackathon like #GovHack http://t.co/wNoP7Se3c4 2 weeks ago