CKAN Association Steering Group
The Steering Group is a key part of the CKAN Association. It is made up of key stakeholders who have committed to oversee and steer the CKAN Association going forward.
The Steering Group is Chaired by Ashley Casovan and consists of five members:
You can contact the Steering Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Steering Group members are also on the general discussion group.
The Steering Group will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing finances and membership
- Overseeing activity of other groups such as the technical group
- Overseeing any administrative and legal aspects of the Association’s activities
Meetings and Communication
The Steering Group meet on the first Tuesday of each month via video conference. They use a dedicated mailing list for discussion between meetings.
- RT @starl3n : Migrate to #FOSS. Install @CKANproject and go Open Source for #OpenData. http://t.co/YoLnSBjcjE 1 week ago
- RT @studiomapp : Accessing #RealTime context #Madrid air quality information coming from #ngsi #ContextBroker using @FIWARE @CKANproject #FI… 2 weeks ago
- RT @studiomapp : @FIWARE Extended @CKANproject is a data management platform that makes data accessible presented at #FIWARESummit17 https:/… 2 weeks ago