CKAN Association Steering Group
The Steering Group is a key part of the CKAN Association. It is made up of key stakeholders who have committed to oversee and steer the CKAN Association going forward.
The Steering Group is Chaired by Ashley Casovan and consists of five members:
You can contact the Steering Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Steering Group members are also on the general discussion group.
The Steering Group will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing finances and membership
- Overseeing activity of other groups such as the technical group
- Overseeing any administrative and legal aspects of the Association’s activities
Meetings and Communication
The Steering Group meet on the first Tuesday of each month via video conference. They use a dedicated mailing list for discussion between meetings.
- New blog post by @amercader : Introducing ckanext-validation for integrated data quality and reporting… http://t.co/eTFUFrk5Mt 1 month ago
- RT @link_digital : It has been a huge 2017 at Link Digital. All the #opendata we support would not be possible without the awesome @CKANproj … 2 months ago
- Proud of all you have achieved with @CKANproject in 2017? Share your case study here and help others in the #FOSS +… http://t.co/7OWUDsC3lQ 2 months ago