CKAN Association Steering Group
The Steering Group is a key part of the CKAN Association. It is made up of key stakeholders who have committed to oversee and steer the CKAN Association going forward.
The Steering Group is Chaired by Ashley Casovan and consists of five members:
You can contact the Steering Group via email at email@example.com.
The Steering Group members are also on the general discussion group.
The Steering Group will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing finances and membership
- Overseeing activity of other groups such as the technical group
- Overseeing any administrative and legal aspects of the Association’s activities
Meetings and Communication
The Steering Group meet weekly via video conference. They use a dedicated mailing list for discussion between meetings.
- RT @starl3n : Big thanks to @brisbanecityqld @videruminc and @link_digital for covering expenses! An #opendata collaboration supporting #FOS… 1 day ago
- Make sure to stop by and visit our booth at #OR2017 this week! http://t.co/zZarrrYjwv 1 day ago
- Shout-out to @klikster for the 7 patches that he has submitted in the last week! 👏 You can start contributing too! http://t.co/rkMWnyg7QJ 7 days ago