Please note: Recent changes regarding project stewardship are not yet reflected below. The ETA for updates to this page is 24 June 2019.
CKAN Association Steering Group
The Steering Group is a key part of the CKAN Association. It is made up of key stakeholders who have committed to oversee and steer the CKAN Association going forward.
The Steering Group is Chaired by Paul Walsh and consists of five members:
You can contact the Steering Group via email at [email protected].
The Steering Group members are also on the general discussion group.
The Steering Group will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing finances and membership
- Overseeing activity of other groups such as the technical group
- Overseeing any administrative and legal aspects of the Association’s activities
Meetings and Communication
The Steering Group meet on the first Tuesday of each month via video conference. They use a dedicated mailing list for discussion between meetings.
- RT @OpenDataPS : Training of the first group of government institutions in #Palestine on the #opendata platform @CKANproject (CKAN). تدريب… 1 week ago
- RT @OKFN : Job opportunity: @OKFN is looking for a senior developer with at least 5 years' experience to work with us on implementing and de… 1 month ago
- CKAN mailing lists are migrating to new addresses. Details, including how to (re)subscribe, here: http://t.co/msK2tOUWbx 2 months ago