CKAN Association Steering Group
The Steering Group is a key part of the CKAN Association. It is made up of key stakeholders who have committed to oversee and steer the CKAN Association going forward.
The Steering Group is Chaired by Christopher Jaja and consists of five members:
You can contact the Steering Group via email at [email protected].
The Steering Group members are also on the general discussion group.
The Steering Group will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing finances and membership
- Overseeing activity of other groups such as the technical group
- Overseeing any administrative and legal aspects of the Association’s activities
Meetings and Communication
The Steering Group meet on the first Tuesday of each month via video conference. They use a dedicated mailing list for discussion between meetings.
- RT @PeterKraker : B2FIND is an #opensource research dataset discovery engine built around @CKANproject by @Eudat_eu http://t.co/C4pYoagMMY … 2 weeks ago
- This is #datainfrastructure! Check how @Eudat_eu is building common #opensource tooling for the European research c… http://t.co/eknNMjpgtv 2 weeks ago
- RT @OpenDataZurich : Die #OpenData der Stadt #Zürich sind nun auch auf #GoogleDatasetSearch zu finden \o/. Danke ans Data-Team @Liip für d… 2 weeks ago