The CKAN DataStore extension provides an ad hoc database for storage of structured data from CKAN resources. Data can be pulled out of resource files and stored in the DataStore.
When a resource is added to the DataStore, you get:
- Automatic data previews on the resource’s page, using the Data Explorer extension
- The DataStore API: search, filter and update the data, without having to download and upload the entire data file
The DataStore is integrated into the CKAN API and authorization system.
The DataStore is generally used alongside the DataPusher, which will automatically upload data to the DataStore from suitable files, whether uploaded to CKAN’s FileStore or externally linked.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Our main repo on GitHub has now over 2000 stars! http://t.co/gcQKjlQwe0 Thanks for all the support from our ever-growing community 💖 5 days ago
- RT @jqnatividad : Need a #swagger interface for your @CKANproject instance? Check out the #openapi extension from British Columbia by @agear … 2 weeks ago
- New 2.8.1 patch release available. Get the latest fixes for your CKAN site: http://t.co/tViaYrQG8c 3 weeks ago