This CKAN Monthly Live will highlight Vital Strategies - a leading global public health organization that's going to tell us about VIA Data. VIA Data is an extension of the functionality of CKAN that allows public health organizations to publish visual, interactive and accessible data reports from a wide range of health topics. It allows users to develop data visualizations without coding experience and easily share them for public consumption.
💡 Join this webinar to:
- Learn about the motivation behind developing the extension
- Learn about the current development status of the extension
- See a demo of the extension
- Hear about future/next steps for deploying VIA Data
- Luis Ocaranza
Technical Advisor at Vital Strategies
Luis is a Technical Advisor at Vital Strategies for the Data Impact Program of the Bloomberg Philanthropies Data for Health Initiative. Luis collaborates with governments in low and middle-income countries to strengthen their use of data for health policy and program decision-making.
- Date: Wednesday, September 21 2022
- Time: 13:00 UTC
- How long: 45-60 mins
- Language: English
- Frequency: Every third Wednesday of the month at 13:00 UTC
- Reserve your spot here.
Google Meet joining info
- CLICK HERE to join with Google Meet
- Or dial: (BG) +359 2 907 4153 PIN: 492 965 761#
- More phone numbers here
- Welcome and introductions – 10 min
- Presentation – 20 min
- Discussion / Q&A – 10-15 min
- Community announcements and sharing (if any) – 3 min
- Closing – 2 min
You can have a look at the [CKAN Monthly Live] Meeting Doc. Feel free to add items and things you’d like to discuss to the agenda.
Don’t forget to share your experience by using #CKANMonthlyLive!
We look forward to seeing you all on CKAN Monthly Live!